Saturday, April 2, 2016

April 2, 2016 - Are We There Yet?

Happy April!!

Only a few more weeks until we drive to Washington to get our Denali!  We are so excited to meet our new Pyrenees puppy.  In the meantime, the breeder posted his 6-week pictures.  He is growing so fast!!




We would go sooner, but Garrett is scheduled with photo-shoots almost every single day this month. It is going to be a very busy April for him.

Yesterday, I enjoyed a delightful dinner with Garrett and Blake.  We went to Boise Fry Company and had some delicious food on their patio on a beautiful Spring day.  The boys had a bison burger, and I had a veggie burger.  We also ate some really delicious french fries.  They have a very cool selection of different varieties of potatoes, some I have never heard of.  You then select how you want your potatoes cut, and then get to pick from all their yummy sauces and salts.  A really cool place to eat. We have decided that we need to try a new restaurant every weekend.  There are so many great places to eat here in Boise.  
I love spending time with Garrett and Blake.  We have so much fun together. :)

After dinner, Blake and I did a little photo adventuring.  It was a gorgeous day.  Spring is not yet in full bloom, the trees are still quite brown, but Boise is still quite beautiful.

I told Blake we could only use one lens.  He had to shoot with the 70-300mm only, and I used my 55-300mm lens.  Less to carry, and an interesting challenge...right?  Nah...we will never do that again. lol  A photographer needs to be able to change it up.  :)

It was golden-hour, so we did get some pretty amazing pictures.  And we had fun!  I love sharing my favorite hobby with the boys.  They all love photography just as much as I do.  It is awesome.













Next order of business...get the bikes ready.  It is time to start cycling again!!

Have a great weekend everyone. 

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors