Monday, April 18, 2016

April 18, 2016 - A Lovely Weekend :)

I enjoyed another great week for my birthday month, and a perfect weekend as well.

Blake and I took Supra on a hike in the foothills on Saturday.  It was a perfect Spring Day, and we had an awesome time.  Thank you, Blake!







Sunday, Genevieve came over and she and Garrett prepared a lovely steak and veggie dinner for us. When Garrett asked me in the morning if that would be okay, I was hesitant at first because after the hike yesterday I was not feeling very good at all, and it was medication day for me.  Enbrel and Methotrexate day can be pretty brutal for me.  It leaves me feeling a bit like I have been run over by an 18-wheeler.  I should not complain, though, the medication helps me lead a good life. :)

Garrett said, "Mom, we will do everything, and you can just sit back and relax!"  I am so glad I let him talk me into it.  The food was delicious, and the company made me feel so much better.  After dinner, Garrett and Blake started a fire in the washtub, and we enjoyed some yummy s'mores.  It was a truly delightful evening!  Thank you, Genevieve and Garrett!!

 Conversations with big sis. :)

 Garrett prepared some delicious food!

 Dinner with family.

Daddy and I...no makeup and comfy clothes...that is how I roll. :)
Garrett and his honey.
Okay, ladies...time for dinner.  Just kidding!  No chickens were harmed in the making of tonights BBQ.  lol

 Blake, preparing the s'mores ingredients.

 Here I was focusing on my marshmallow for the perfect photo when this beast swooped in and snatched my shmallow!  Supra!




 The moon was beautiful tonight.

 The end.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors