Monday, April 11, 2016

April 11, 2016 - Family Makes Everything Better :)

When you surround yourself with family, you can do anything.  I truly believe that.  And family is never to be taken for granted.  Family is not always perfect, but family is all that matters.  Each individual member has their own personality, and their own opinions and thoughts on life, and that is what makes family more interesting, more amazing.  It can also cause stress from time to time, that is to be expected, but true, forever, wonderful, family can take all the stress that life throws at it, and just get stronger. Nothing can break the bonds of true family.

This past week my birthday week was amazing. I was reminded how very blessed I am to be surrounded by my forever, loving, strong, family.  They took care of me. They reminded me every single day of how important I am, and how much I mean to them.  And most importantly, they demonstrated to me that no matter what happens in life...they will always be here for me.  There is no greater gift than that.

And to the members of my family who have chosen not to be in our life, I feel sorry for you.  I truly, sincerely do.  You are missing out, and that is a shame. You are missing out on the loyal, kind, loving nature that is Jack, Garrett, Genevieve, Casey, Brianna, Blake, and I.  The world does not stop spinning until you decide to get back on.  We keep marching forward, sharing life and making memories.  And what lovely memories they are. :)

Here are some photos from my wonderful birthday week, part 1. I truly had a lovely time.  And the best news of all...birthday week number two starts now!

Birthday selfie!  Hello 55!  I am so pleased to see you.  We are going to have a fabulous year, you and I. :)

To Jack, Garrett, Genevieve, Casey, Brianna, and Blake, I love you with all my heart!!  Thank you for knowing how important and precious life is. Thank you for always loving me.  <3  To the rest of my family,who is not currently a part of my life, I love you too...with all of my heart.  May life treat you kindly, and may you have an amazing year ahead as well!

April 6, 2016 - Biking adventure and dinner with Blake.








April 7, 2016 - 6-Mile walk with Blake and Supra. :)




April 10, 2016 - A day at the park with Garrett, Genevieve, and Blake.  And dinner at Flatbread, courtesy of Blake.  Thank you for the amazing day, my loves!!








 Blake took his first paycheck of the season, and treated us all to dinner at Flatbread.  It was amazing!  "Thank you, Blake!!  You are awesome!!"




#blessed

Birthday week number 2 started this evening with a lovely walk down the greenbelt with Blake and Supra.  :)

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors