Sunday, March 6, 2016

March 6, 2016 - Miss Lilly Will Cheer You Up

Blake is really missing Dozer.  :(  He thinks he is ready for a new best friend. He adores his Miss Lilly, but she is too tiny for wrestling and running and fetching and doing all the fun "Dozer" things that Blake loved so much.  She is a delicate little princess, our Miss Lilly.
So I have agreed to look around.  He would love another Great Pyrenees or Bernese Mountain Dog. For me, the main focus is longevity, I want a healthy dog that will live a long time, and an active dog that can keep up with Blake too.

We still feel Dozer's sweet spirit very much in the house. It is almost as if our sweet friend is just on vacation, and will be home soon.  I think he will let us know when the right dog comes along.

In the meantime, the diva keeps Blake's heart happy and smiling.

"Do I look fat in these boots?"

Of course not Miss Lilly...you always look fabulous dear.  :)  

Just please do not pee in mama's good boots.

In other news...the hens are doing great. :)
Blake is enjoying photography, and took this amazing photo of St. Marks church the other night.  I am so proud of him. 

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors