Sunday, March 27, 2016

March 27, 2016 - Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone.  Hope you had an awesome day. :)

Blake, Garrett and I did our annual Easter Egg decorating contest.  I would say we are all winners.


Genevieve asked me if I hollowed the eggs out, and I realized that would have probably been much better than hard boiling them.  Now I can't save them.  Thank goodness for pictures.
Daddy with the boys and their honeys.  <3  One of these days I will have all four boys together at the same time.  That would be delightful.  
 Garrett and the lovely Genevieve.
 Garrett, Genevieve, Supra and Snookie.
 Miss Lilly was not pleased that another female canine was invading her territory!

Casey and Brianna.  Brianna looks so beautiful with her perfect little baby bump.  Only a few more weeks to go before we meet our precious grandson!
The newest member of the Robertson family, little Snookie.  Snookie is Genevieve's adorable little Boston Terrier.
We enjoyed a delightful evening with family.  That is what life is all about.  

We are feeling very blessed on this Easter Sunday.  :)

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors