Monday, March 14, 2016

March 14, 2016 - In Loving Memory of Dozer

I received the keepsakes that I ordered for Dozer in the mail today, and I love them!  A lovely little paw pendant for me, and small chrome cylinders with paw prints for Garrett and Blake.  Tucked inside of the keepsakes is a bit of Dozer's beautiful fur that I saved.

We also received a carved dog puzzle from Jack's co-worker, and it looks just like Dozer.  I have them all set up next to the beautiful garden stone that Garrett's girlfriend Genevieve bought for me.

It is hard to believe that it has almost been a month since he died.  It still feels like he is wandering around the house with his big goofy smile, and his sweet, loving nature.  We really miss him.

In other news, Casey and Brianna found a house, and will be moving out this Wednesday.  I am SO excited for them, but will really miss having them here too.  It is not too far away, so I am sure I will see them often.  They will be taking Ducati with them too...yay. Jack and I were hoping they would stay until after the baby is born, so it would take some stress off of them, but they are anxious to set up their little home.  We have truly enjoyed having them live here, but I can't blame them a bit. It is hard to believe that it is less than two months until the baby arrives.  I can not wait to meet my precious grandson.  <3

Garrett has been working hard on his photography and is doing awesome.  He finally decided to set up a Youtube channel for his edits, and maybe a vlog or two.  Here is one of his recent photos...

He went to Donnelly, Idaho with his friend Shane to clear the snow off the roof of their family's cabin. Garrett took some amazing photos.  He shoots multiple exposure in RAW format, then combines the exposures in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for the final EPIC image.  He does amazing work!
Blake is doing great with his photography as well.  Only one more week until Spring break.  We plan on going on a lot of photo adventures.  Then in April, Garrett, his girlfriend Genevieve, Blake and I, will be taking a top-secret road trip to Washington state. Details to follow...  :)

We are so blessed, this family of mine.  I am so proud of my boys...all four of them!

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors