Tuesday, February 9, 2016

February 7, 2016 - This Blessed Life We Live

We had a really special weekend this past weekend.  Casey celebrated year number 21, which is particularly awesome.  On Sunday, I got to spend the day with Casey and Brianna so that we could do a baby-bump photo shoot.  Blake came along and took some pretty amazing pictures too.

It was a beautiful clear day here in Boise, and we had a really awesome time at the park making memories, and capturing all the fun in photos.  I managed to capture some amazing tender moments between Casey and Brianna, with the perfect mix of goofy fun...that is always Casey.

After the photo shoot, I treated everyone to dinner at Olive Garden.  Now that Casey is "legal" he asked me if he could order some wine off the menu for the first time.  Of course I said yes.  After one sip he decided that it was too strong to drink because after all...he was driving.  I have to say, I was very impressed.  :)

I managed to take well over 300 photos, and Blake took close to 3,000!  The kid likes to take pictures.  It has taken me a couple of days to post process and edit all the photos in Lightroom, but I finally finished this evening.  As I was preparing to upload the photos, I decided to make a video for Casey and Brianna to remember our special day.  As I was in the final edit, it came to me that Brianna mentioned that Saturday was the 2nd anniversary of her beloved grandmother Nancy's death. Sadly, Nancy died entirely too young from breast cancer.  What is remarkable is that she died on February 6th, which is also Casey's birthday. Brianna and her family think that is no random coincidence.  They feel that Nancy hand-picked Casey to come into Brianna's life at just the perfect time.  I think they might be right.  <3

I would like to dedicate this video in loving memory of Nancy.  And to Casey and Brianna...I love you both...and baby Axel Ray, so very much!


Here are some of my photos from the shoot...








The baby Ropers I bought Axel for Christmas.  They are adorable!

Some amazing photos taken by Blake!











I am SO proud of the photographer that Blake is becoming. He has an incredible eye for photos, and at only age 14!  "Great shots, honey!!"

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors