Sunday, January 31, 2016

January 30, 2016 - Taking Our Senior Citizen For A Walk

Blake and I decided to take Dozer on a walk today.  Not a very long one, he can't take long walks anymore, just long enough for a little fresh air and sunshine.

It was cloudy, and a bit chilly, but Dozer enjoyed his stroll along the Boise river.  He did get tired pretty quickly poor old pup.

After we brought him home, I took Blake to lunch at Red Lobster, then we did a little shopping. Oh my god, how I HATE shopping!  And OMG, Blake LOVES shopping!  The kid is ridiculously obsessed with shoes...just like his brothers.  He is so funny.

It was a delightful day.  Even the shopping.  :)

















Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors