Friday, December 18, 2015

December 18, 2015 - It's Official!

Casey proposed to Brianna tonight, and of course she said YES!!  :)

I am so happy for them.  Now we can plan the perfect wedding for them after baby Axel has arrived, so he can enjoy their very special day together.  He will be the cutest little ring bearer ever! <3

This makes me very happy!

This has been quite an emotion week, but a wonderful week.



And has anyone seen my baby boy?  My goodness Blake has grown so much in the past few months that I hardly recognize him on a daily basis.  He has grown 1-1/2 inches in just 5 weeks!!  Time seriously needs to slow down just a week little bit.
Life is good, and we are blessed.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors