Wednesday, December 16, 2015

December 16, 2015 - Baby Is A...

...it's A BOY!!!!

Yay!!

Brianna and Casey invited me to their gender reveal ultrasound.  Along with Brianna's mom and aunt, we were able to see that Brianna and Casey are having a precious baby boy!  We all cried...happy tears of course.  It really touched my heart to see Casey's reaction.  My baby boy is having a baby boy, and he is beyond thrilled.  It is all so perfect!!

I recorded their reaction in a video.  Unfortunately, the room was very dark, but I was still able to capture all the emotion and all the feels.  And I added the perfect sound clip at the end of the video. Casey's most favorite sound on the planet. A turbo drift car.  lol :)

They have named the baby Axel Ray Robertson.  Axel, because Casey loves cars...Brianna does too. And the middle name "Ray" after grandpa Jack.  When they told me they were giving the baby Jack's middle name I cried.  Jack did too.  Grandpa Jack is over the moon, and can not wait to meet his new grandson.  I have a feeling grandpa Jack and baby Axel Ray are going to be inseparable.  <3

Today was truly a joyous day, and I am thankful that they shared this special day with me.  I love you so much Brianna, Casey and baby Axel Ray.







Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors