Sunday, November 8, 2015

November 8, 2015 - If The Diva Could Speak...

If Miss Lilly could speak, she would probably be saying...
"Of course, I look lovely. I always look lovely. However, nothing screams “festive” like a strand of dusty old Mardi Gras beads hung willy-nilly on a gorgeous canine whilst she hangs out in front of a bright green house plant. I mean really? I digress…“NO HOLIDAY BAUBLES UNTIL AFTER THANKSGIVING! Deck the halls indeed." 
Yep, she is quite the character this little diva of mine.

Blake has been craving chicken pot pie. Those cheap, grocery story yuckiness. Tonight I cooked up some chicken breast, (not Annabelle or Rosie, my sweet little hens), tossed in carrots, celery, potatoes, peas and just a touch of onion and garlic. Poured it in my largest cast iron skilled, topped with flakey biscuits, and baked. Instant pot pie. 

Dinner is served. 

Take that Swanson!

Have a great Monday everyone!

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors