Friday, November 6, 2015

November 4, 2015 - Hello Sweet Baby!


Today, Brianna and Casey got to hear their baby's heartbeat for the very first time, and I had the honor of being able to share the moment with them.  We also got to see precious little one on an ultrasound.  Brianna's mom and aunt were there to share the moment as well.  This tiny room was filled with awe and love.  It truly was a very special day.





After the appointment, I took Casey and Brianna to lunch at Asiago's, then we went to Kathyrn Albertson Park to take the first of many "baby bump" photos.  I plan on getting a photo of them at least once a month in front of the "B" at the park, so that I can create a progression video for them.
It was a beautiful Autumn day, and the pictures came out lovely.
The love these two have for each other, and for their precious baby, is truly remarkable.  I am very proud of my son, Casey.






















I would say that this adorable little family is off to a wonderful start.  We are all very happy for them!!


The night before their visit, I heard this beautiful song, "Finley's Lullaby" written by Bryan Lanning, and I knew I had to create a video for Casey and Brianna. It is such a beautiful song and perfect for this special day. :)

For Brianna, Casey, and precious baby.  May this video remind you how blessed your are, and how much you are loved.  <3

Music, Finley's Lullaby by Bryan Lanning.

Brianna and Casey, journey to baby photo albums:
October 7, 2015
November 4, 2015

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors