Saturday, October 31, 2015

October 31, 2015 - Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! 

Brandon, Amber and my precious grandbabies came to visit and to pick uncle Blake up to join them for Trick-o-Treating. Just as they do every year, Brandon and Amber go all out and create the coolest costumes. They are the most amazing mommy and daddy. 

Tonight we had a Mandroid (custom creation by Brandon), a beautiful Kitty Amber, a soldier Blake, a ninja Cooper, and an adorable bucket-head-Tinkerbell Penny. Yes, Penny insisted on wearing her bucket on her head, and Cooper added some paper rolls to his most epic ninja suit. And they had a splendid evening because they are splendid...indeed. 

 Custom Mandroid costume created by Brandon. :)
Handsome soldier Blake.
Amazing ninja!


Precious Tinkerbell.
Mama kitty on a conference call.
Chicken nugget break.
Of course you can wear your bucket on your head sweetheart, it is your night!
A successful night of Trick-o-Treating fun!

Blake's candy haul.  I am not certain, but I think Blake might be a little OCD.  Then I noticed in the picture that a Butterfinger is upside down!  I think I might be the one who is a little OCD.  But then Blake demanded that I retake the picture.  LOL :)


The last five years of Halloween fun...

I do have the most amazing family.  :)

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors