Wednesday, September 2, 2015

September 2, 2015 - We Had An Eggsciting Day!

Today was a good day in my little urban backyard farm.  Blake checked the chickens after school and discovered our first egg.  Yay!  Annabelle had been hanging out in the nesting box, so I am pretty sure it was hers.  We are very proud of our little Annabelle.  :)
I am so glad it was Blake who found the first egg too.  At first he thought I had added another fake egg to the nesting box so that the girls would know where I wanted them to lay.  But no, it was a real egg.  

***Update*** I just cracked the egg open this evening, and it was a delicious double-yoker.  Well done Annabelle!
The next day we found a tiny, whimsical little egg.  But it was perfectly delicious!
It was a great day for tomatoes too.  We had quite the lovely harvest.
Some tomatoes from earlier in the week too...
The pepper plants that I rescued from the main garden are flowering too.  
And my little decapitated pepper is really thriving. 
We are feeling very blessed today.  :)

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors