Thursday, August 13, 2015

August 13, 2015 - Happy Birthday Blake!

August 13, 2001...now that was a cool day. 

That is the day this then 40-year-old mother of four had the distinct pleasure of starting all over again in the "motherhood" department. The day I got to start enjoying that age old question that us moms get all the time..."Is he your first?" I chuckled every time..."Not exactly." My fifth child, how amazing is that? 

And that is what you have been to us Blake, pretty freaking amazing. My gaming partner, my cycling partner, my movie-time partner, and some days...oh some days, my..."Oh my hell, take a chill pill kid!"...partner. Happy 14th Birthday son. I thank God every day for blessing me with the awesomeness that is you. 

I love you so much. We all love you so much. Your dad, your brothers, and I pretty much think you hung the moon in our world. Thank you for making our lives more intersting and fun. May you have an epic, awesome, totally cool 14th year. You, my darling son, ROCK! And if you are lucky, maybe this will be the year that you finally beat your old mom at video gaming. (Dream on dude.) 

Today as I went to take your annual picture, I had to stand up on my tippy toes to get the right angle. What the heck? You grew up. Time to add another picture to the collage-o-Blake. 


Thank you to Garrett, and Garrett's amazing girlfriend Genevieve, for taking you out to dinner and to Gen's salon for an epic back-to-school makeover.  Not that you needed a make-over, but your new haircut is awesome!

Love you x infinity and beyond.


Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors