Friday, July 31, 2015

July 31, 2015 - Good-Bye July!

I can't believe it is August already!  Blake will be 14 this month, school starts back up, and summer is almost over!  The only thing I am happy about is that summer is almost over, as Autumn is my favorite season.

It gets too quiet around here when Blake goes back to school.  I am excited for him to begin a new year, but I will miss the daily noise that is Blake.  He is planning on taking photography as an elective in school this year, so I will be giving him my Canon T3.  I never use it since getting the Nikon, and it is the perfect camera for him.  He is such a natural when it comes to photography.  He has a great eye, just like his brothers.

The garden continues to grow well.  Even though I thought the cucumber had been choked out by the beans and squash, I discovered some baby cucumbers growing.  I was so excited to find them! My transplanted peppers are doing well too.  Yay!

I want to keep my garden going for as long as possible.  There is nothing better than fresh produce. Veggies are my favorite food.

The chickens should start laying soon too.  They are growing and doing well.  Thelma is still a little wobbly from her injury...whatever it was.  She hobbles around a bit like I do.  I think that is why I love her so much.  But she is walking and eating fine.

Here are some pictures from my world this week...

Case brought his girlfriend home to meet mama.  Very sweet young lady.  Nice to meet you Brianna!  :)
Baby cucumbers!
My beautiful...and delicious...tomatoes.
My Mandarin Honeysuckle making a comeback after the heat got to it.
 I love new growth.  It is looking very healthy.
Beautiful flowers.

 And silly ones.
 Bartholomew the squirrel enjoying a snack in the adorable snack box Garrett built for him.

Stand-off in front of the hen house.  Miss Lilly reminding Ducati who is in charge of the chickens.

The lovely Miss Lilly.  :)
Blue moon this evening.  Although I have to say...there is nothing blue about this moon.


Have a wonderful weekend everyone, and welcome to August!

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors