Sunday, July 26, 2015

July 26, 2015 - Loving This Cool Weather!

It was so beautifully cool today.  The temperature was in the mid to low 80's, with a delightful breeze.  It was perfect!  I know it is short-lived for this time of year.  We will be back in the upper 90's by the end of the week I am sure.  The temperature today made me excited for Autumn.  :)

Another great week for the record books, and we are looking forward to a great week ahead.

Enjoying a day in the garden with Blake, the chickens and the dogs.








Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors