Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June 3, 2015 - Chicken Coop Update

Jack had the day off yesterday and today, so he and the boys worked hard on my chicken coop and run. They got so much done!

We still have to finish the siding, paint, trim and decorate, but most of the coop and the run are done...YAY!  Oh and build the nesting box too.

I let the hens spend the night in their new home tonight.  I hope they do okay.  I have actually set my alarm for 7:00 AM so I can check on them, and let them out of the coop.

Here are some photos from today...
Miss Lilly was so nervous about her boy Blake using the high powered staple gun.  She kept a very close eye on him.
 Miss Lilly assisting as always. :)
 Spending their last few moments in their old cage.  
My guys are so awesome!  Garrett, for coming up with the idea for backyard chickens.  Jack, for designing the coolest chicken coop.  Blake, for loving this new hobby as my as I do.  And all three of them for working so hard to make my yard and garden look amazing.  

This has been the best family project we have ever enjoyed together. I love you guys! 

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors