Sunday, May 17, 2015

May 17, 2015 - More Samples for Me?

We had a good day yesterday.  Garrett and I offered to shoot my daughter-in-law Amber's Kickstarter video.  Amber and her friend Joie are in the process of building a desert food truck business.

Now other than a few family videos, I have never shot anything professionally, but thankfully Garrett has, and he was there to direct us all.

Amber and Joie made the most amazing spread of Amber's delicious deserts, and Amber made some delightful decorations so we could create a cute set to film in front of.

It was exhausting, but so much fun!  Amber and Joie were really nervous, but we managed to pull off a really great video with help from Garrett, some creative input from Brandon, and my editing skills.   We are an awesome team!

Here are some of the amazing sweets Amber created...

 So freaking delicious!


She made macaroons with fluffy caramel butter cream, strawberry lemonade cookies, chocolate mini cakes, spicy carrot cupcakes made with golden raisins and cinnamon cream cheese frosting, chocolate brownies, Snickerdoodle blondies, ginger peach mini pies, funfetti cupcakes, sweet potato pie cupcake with a graham cracker crust, caramel filling, brown sugar Swiss meringue butter cream, and candied pecans, and chocolate chunk cookies.  

OH MY GAWD, 

And poor little ol' me had to sample all of them. I know you are all feeling really sorry for me.  lol  :)

The adorable, incomparable Amber and her partner in crime Joie.  
 Sweet Miss Penny with uncle Garrett.
Cooper LOVES rocks.  Just before they arrived, I found a rock collection/science kit that belonged to Blake or Casey.  I gave it to Cooper, and he was thrilled!

This adorable out-take made us all laugh!  Garrett wanted to shoot some b-roll for the video, and we thought a few shots of the children enjoying mommy's deserts might be cute. The video ended up being adorably creepy, and hilarious!


It did not make the final cut, but we will enjoy this little video for years to come.

Silly Cooper, I love him so much!

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors