Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May 13, 2015 - A Letter To My Chicken

My Dearest Louise,

You dear may NOT be a rooster! Do you hear me young lady? That funny sound coming from the hen pen better be some delightfully exotic Egyptian language. I think it is fabulous that you speak Egyptian, as you are "supposed" to be an Egyptian Fayoumis, but "cock-a-doodle-doo" nay nay young lady. You may NEVER "cock-a-doodle-doo!" If you do, we will have to ship you up river, and that would be a very sad day. 

You may transform into the photo on the right, you may NOT however, transform into the photo on the left. Unless of course you a not an Egyptian at all and are a Silver Campine in which case I am totally confused.
Sincerely, 
Your Hen Mom
Mama-Ronica

PS:  Is there a hen dance I can do? Maybe bury a chicken feather by the light of the full moon or something? This hen vs roo suspense is extremely stressful!

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors