Sunday, May 10, 2015

May 10, 2015 - Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing moms in my life!

My day started very early.  Brandon's wife, my amazing daughter-in-law Amber, sent me a Facebook message shortly after 2:00AM to see if we were still awake.  Of course Blake and I were still up as always.  I was waiting up until 3:35AM so I could be sure Casey was up and out of bed as he has to be at work by 5:00AM.

Amber was driving into Boise, and she wanted to drop off some cupcakes to me.

Look at this adorable tree of cupcakes!!!
So beautiful.  And the cupcakes...OMG!  Light fluffy blueberry cupcakes with lemon curd filling and the most creamy butter cream frosting, all whimsically arranged on a delightful cupcake tree. Adorable, and incredibly delicious!!  Thank you Amber.  Happy Mother's Day to the most amazing little mommy I know.  <3

Amber said Cooper is baking some special Carrot Cake cupcakes for me too...yay!  And I want to wish a Happy Mr. Mom's Day to Brandon, who is also the best Mr. Mom on the planet.  I love you both!

Needless to say, I slept in on this my Mother's Day.  When I finally got out of bed, Jack was getting ready to leave for work.  But before he did, he managed to get all my tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers planted in the large bed for me.  Today was planting day, and he did all the work for me. Thank you honey!  He also has my chicken coop plans all drawn up and ready to go.


 Miss Lilly approves.
The perfect Mother's Day.  

Early morning cupcakes, thank you again Amber​.  All my gardening done, thank you Jack.  Pizza on the patio with Garrett, Casey and Blake.  And fun with my chickens and the pups.  The only thing missing was my son Brandon, and my grandchildren Cooper and Penny.  Otherwise a perfect day. 

This mama is very blessed. I love my family. 







Happy Mother's Day to my mama in heaven.  "I love you mama."  :)

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors