Friday, May 1, 2015

May 01, 2015 - Hello May

It has happened, I have crossed the line to crazy, obsessed chicken lady.  :)

I was talking to Jack this afternoon, and he was telling me about conversations he had with his co-workers about keeping backyard chickens.  He mentioned that it will be awesome to have fresh eggs. To which I responded...

"I don't care if they lay eggs or not.  I just love them!"

Really Veronica?  You just love them?  Chicken Obsession Achievement...Unlocked!  LOL :)
Some pictures of my girls from today.

























****Chicken Cam****

Have a great weekend everyone.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors