Thursday, April 9, 2015

April 9, 2015 - 2015 Cycling Challenge, Ride 9...Sometimes It Is Hard

There are days that I just don't even want to get out of bed.  My body is hurting, I am feeling so fatigued, my spirit and my heart feel heavy.  RA can do that to you.  I am blessed in that most days my pain and fatigue are manageable.  Then there are days like today where I am reminded that I have a bit of a challenge in my life...and that sucks.

I hate days like today.  We all have them.  It is how we deal with them that matters the most.

I rolled out of bed, planted two feet firmly on the ground and took one step at a time.  First a good hot shower, followed by a healthy meal.  Then I stepped outside with the Miss Lilly and drew in a big, huge gulp of fresh oxygen.

The weather was absolutely gorgeous.  Clear blue skies and 56°f.  Perfect day for a bike ride. So I got dressed in my cycling clothes, and decided that I would take a short ride after Blake got home from school.  Hopefully he would not be too tired to join me.

Mama seriously needed a recharge today, and cycling does that for me.  Especially on beautiful days like today.

Blake and I enjoyed a lovely dinner together, and an 8.10 mile bike ride.  It was glorious!  I am so glad I pushed myself today.  :)


Someone underestimated the enormity of the nacho and pulled pork dinner.  lol :) 
My handsome cycling partner.  *love* 
A breathtaking Boise day. 
We rode the section of the green belt that goes behind the horse racing track.  I love visiting the horses. 



Can't forget my cycling mascot, Mr. Jerry Garcia.  :)

 Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors