Monday, April 6, 2015

April 6, 2015 - Best Gift Ever!

When Garrett got home from work, he grabbed Blake, and they went outside to work on my garden boxes.  When they were all done, they called me into the backyard and surprised me with the best gift ever...Garden tools, seeds, gloves, a watering bucket and a bamboo wind chime.


The card reads..."With a mom like you, there's only one thing a kid could grow up to be...grateful."

Yes, I cried.  :')

My oldest and youngest sons...I love them so much.

Thank you Garrett and Blake.  :)  Garrett works so hard, but still finds time for mama.
Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors