Thursday, April 30, 2015

April 30, 2015 - See Ya April!

What a great month this has been!

Gardening is off to a great start.  The back yard looks amazing, and I am looking forward to a great harvest this year.

I am also enjoying my journey into backyard chickens.  Never in a million years would I have dreamed of falling in love with chickens.  Chickens!  But I do love my Thelma, Louise, Rosie and Annabelle.  I love spending my afternoons with them on our beautiful spring days.  They are growing so fast.  Garrett brought home a ton of lumber today.  I am excited to start building my chicken coop.

I may be a little obsessed though.  Last night, as I was tucking my chicks into their nest...yep, I do that...I noticed some strawberries in their crate.  *GASP*  I freaked out!  "Who fed my chickies strawberries without my permission?"  LOL.  I can be so silly some times.  Such a mother hen am I.

Jack had an appointment with his vascular surgeon yesterday, and all is well.  His stents are holding, and the doctor said he is doing great.  The boys are awesome as well.  Garrett is working on his new business venture, and I am very excited about it.  Brandon and Amber are doing great, and my grandbabies are growing healthy, strong and 100 percent adorable!  Amber's business plans are coming along great too.  I am so proud of her.  Casey is loving his new job, and has made great progress on his engine swap on his beloved S12.  Blake is doing amazingly well in school, and works very hard.  What can I say?  I love my family, and we are all very blessed.

Sadly, cycling adventures fell by the wayside this month.  No excuses really.  The weather has been mostly perfect.  A little windy at times, but really great for cycling.  Total rides for this month were only a whopping 44.95 miles.


It is a little surprising to me, but that is okay.  I am slowing down a little, and that is not such a bad thing.  Thankfully Garrett jump started two new hobbies for me...gardening and chickens...and those two help keep me active too.  No complaints from me.

For dinner tonight, pizza.  Pizza, on a Thursday?  Inconceivable!


May is going to be an amazing month!

The diva says so, so I know it is true.  :)

Welcome to May!

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.




Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors