Friday, April 3, 2015

April 3, 2015 - A Beautiful Day for Gardening

My spring garden progress continues...

Casey came home from work today with three beautiful honeysuckles.  He bought me a Mandarin Honeysuckle, a Gold Flame Honeysuckle and a Mint Crisp Honeysuckles to plant on lattice on the back fence.

He is also fencing off the garden area of the back yard to keep the dogs out of my garden.  Between Garrett's awesome garden boxes, and Casey's fence and pavers, my garden is going to be beautiful!

I have to best sons on the planet.  Thank you boys.  I love you.  :)


 
 Awesome son Casey.

 Casey's gardening assistant, Ducati.
In other news, Blake brought home his progress report from school, and his grades are awesome!  I am SO proud of him.  Way to go Blake!

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors