Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April 29, 2015 - Beards and Chickens

I have been miserable since yesterday, with a very painful toothache.  This afternoon, I was outside in my garden, watching my chickens when son Garrett got home.

Then this happened...

Beards and chickens, chickens and beards.  It is the most fun I have ever had with my camera.  I felt better instantly.

Thank you son.  :)



Most hilarious picture ever!



The chicken whisperer.

I think Garrett and Thelma were made for each other.
Teaching Thelma how to selfie.

Miss Lilly wanted in on that selfie action.



Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors