Tuesday, April 28, 2015

April 28, 2015 - Garden Update

I have not planted my veggies in the ground yet, but they are growing beautifully  I have never been one to call myself a "green thumb,"  however I may graduate to that title soon.

The weather looks promising for the rest of the week.  Maybe I will do some planting this weekend.

My beautiful veggie plants.  





I have some strawberries.

Some of my seeds have sprouted, and they look amazing!  Looks like I outsmarted those squirrels after all.  The only problem is that I am not sure which plant is which.  When the squirrels attacked the seeds, the labels fell to the ground.  Oh well, it will be excited to figure out which plant survived.

Blake found a lovely caterpillar crawling across the patio.  So what does he do?  He took the time to transplant it on a nice, lovely, green crunch leaf...before the chicks made a meal out of it.



Miss Lilly...my gardening partner/Chicken Hawk.  *love*


Chicken butts...

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors