Thursday, April 23, 2015

April 23, 2015 - Cycling Chickens!

Today would have been the perfect day for cycling, but the boys were working on the car and were not feeling it.  :'(

I did the next best thing.  I combined three of my favorite things...cycling, chickens and photography. Don't worry, I would never take the girls cycling, but they did enjoy sitting for a while in my basket by the front window.

They are so cute!



Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors