Wednesday, April 22, 2015

April 22, 2015 - No Project Too Difficult

Casey has never replaced an entire engine in a car before, but that does not stop him.  Just like his big brothers Garrett and Brandon, there is no challenge too great for Casey.  His car needs a new engine, a new engine it shall have.  Garrett rebuilt his old Ford truck, Brandon has built from scratch some amazing computers.  There is no task too hard for my boys.  They get that trait from their father.

In my mind's eye, Casey's engine swap is much like performing a heart-lung transplant with no prior knowledge or experience. A truly daunting task.  One certainly not for the faint of heart.  As far as Casey is concerned...a piece of cake.  Maybe a HUGE piece of cake...but a piece of cake none the less.

I am not going to lie, having car parts scattered all over my garage has made me more than just a little bit crazy.  I would have given up on this project months ago, but not Casey.  I do admire his stubborn determination.  It might take months to complete, but he will get his S12 running again!




A little help from dad.
"Son, maybe you should sell all the parts and just get a new car?"

"Excuse me mom?  Out of the question! I love my S12!"
"I am proud of you son."  <3

***Update*** The engine is in!  I have no idea what that means...but at least the engine is off the floor.  Mama does not like engines on the floor.  lol  
.
Well done boys!

In gardening news, I still have not planted my vegetables as it is still too cold at night.  My honeysuckles are thriving...yay!  Today Jack brought me some lavender to plant.  I LOVE lavender. Thank you honey.  
 Miss Lilly approves.


Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors