Monday, April 20, 2015

April 20, 2015 - When Mondays Are Perfect!

It does happen on occasion...the perfect Monday.

And what constitutes the perfect Monday you ask?

Blue skies...
Warm Temperatures...
Grandchildren...
Puppies...
Chicks...
Gardening.

Need I say more?

Pictures, lots and lots of pictures.  My goodness, I love my family so.  :)

Introducing Cooper and Penny to the chickies.








Penny, introducing the chickie to mommy when she got home from work.
 "Yes I am a sweet, delicate, lovely little girl...and yes, I am moving a 2x4 all by myself!"
 Cooper and Penny helping grandpa, uncle Garrett and uncle Blake with grandma's garden."

 Brandon, sanding my new gate.
 Casey, attempting to leap the new fence in a single bound!
Brothers. :)





 Cooper and Penny LOVE their uncle Blake!





 Miss Lilly loves Penny.  She drops food.





 Uncle Garrett paused the work on the garden to create cool Hot Wheel tracks for Penny and Cooper.
 The most awesome uncle ever!
 Brandon, the most loving, amazing, wonderful father on the planet.  *love*

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors