Monday, April 13, 2015

April 13, 2015 - The Chicks

It is official, I am in love with the chickens.

They have very distinct personalities, so we have decided on names.

This is Thelma.  She is the boss chickie.  She keeps an eye on everyone, and has a very strong personality.  She is Blake's chickie.

This is Louise.  She is tiny, fragile and sweet.  I love her colors!  She is my baby.


Finally there is Rosie.  She reminds me of the sweet step sister, Jacqueline, from the movie Ever After. She is only here for the food.  She eats, sleeps, and snuggles. *love*  She belongs to daddy.

We are really enjoying them, and I hope with the right care, they can be with us for a long time!



Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors