Friday, April 10, 2015

April 10, 2015 - Operation Spring Garden

We have made great progress today in preparing the yard for my garden.  Yay!

Jack got some more plants for me.  Today he added...

Big Bertha Bell Peppers
Cucumbers
Cubanelle Sweet Peppers
Sweet Banana Peppers
Sweet Purple Bell Peppers
Husky Red Cherry Tomatoes
Mucho Nacho Jalapeño Peppers
Lemon Boy Hybrid Yellow Tomatoes
Early Girl Hybrid Tomatoes
Beefmaster Hybrid Tomatoes.


With what I already have, my garden is almost complete!  The only other plant I want is some green zucchini, and maybe some herbs.
Jack and Garrett are also building my fence today, which is going to be amazing!  The fence will separate part of the yard for my gardens, where the dogs will not be allowed.  Well...maybe Miss Lilly can hang there.  :)


I let Dozer out to test the fence, and he looked at me as if to say..."Mama!  Lower the shields!!"

And one very unexpected surprise from Garrett and daddy today...chickens!
 What the heck am I going to do with chickens?  This should be interesting.  :)
I was not expecting chickens today, but if we can raise them and have fresh eggs, that would be awesome.  

For dinner this evening, Casey requested meatloaf.  I have never made meatloaf before, but it came out okay.  Thank you Alton Brown.

Speaking of Casey, he got a great new hairstyle today.  :)

Have a great weekend!

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors