Sunday, March 29, 2015

March 29, 2015 - 2015 Cycling Challenge, Ride 7

Blake and I enjoyed our final ride of Spring Break today.  I did have a flat tire 2 miles into the ride, but daddy and Garrett came to our rescue.  They were able to repair my tire and off we went.

It was a beautiful Spring day today too.  The sky was clear and temperature was a perfect 67°F.  We enjoyed some tacos for lunch, and got in just over 13 miles.  It was awesome!

Back to school tomorrow for Blake, and back to weekend only rides for us.


Not the best way to start a bike ride.  
 Waiting for our tire repair crew.
 Daddy and Garrett to the rescue!



 Daddy testing my ride to be sure it was safe and ready to go.
 Garrett filling our water bottles with fresh water.
 And we were off!

 A delicious taco break.

 Yummy churros by the river.




Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors