Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 31, 2015 - 2015 Cycling Challenge, March Totals!

March was a great month to start a cycling challenge.  Blake and I had a great time, and I managed to get my body moving again.  That is always a good thing.

Total Miles for March...

Hiking, 1.35 miles
Cycling,  61.896 miles
Earnings - $15.75, Woot!

Total awesome exercise...63.246 miles.  Woot!  Yay me.  :)

Observations...

I have an amazing, supportive family.

The older I get, the harder it is to exercise.  This body takes a little longer to recover.
Having Rheumatoid Arthritis does not mean that life can't be fun.  You just have to push it, and remember to rest.

I think I have photographed every inch of our 25 mile green belt over the last 3 years, but it never gets old.  Time to realize that I don't have to stop 10 times a mile to take a picture.  New sub-challenge...5 photos a ride instead of 500. I am such a shutterbug queen. 

Schwinn rules...Huffy drools.  lol :)

Thank you Garrett for challenging me.  I love you son.  Thank you Blake for riding with me, you make exercising fun.  I love you too honey.

Finally, 1,000 miles by October 31?  Probably not.  But I am going to have fun trying to get close to that number.  

Shoot for the moon, and if you miss, at least you are floating amongst the stars.  :)

April is going to rock!

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors