Friday, March 13, 2015

March 13, 2015 - New Cycling Challenge!

Hello Dear Family,

Happy day for me!  After five years and over 800 miles, it is time to send the Panama Jack into retirement.  No more fixed gear beach cruising for mama.  Time to graduate to 7 speeds, and hand brakes...woot!

Hello Schwinn Fairhaven.  You are so purdy.

Thank you Jack for the new bike. :)

 I just need to move drink holder over from the old bike...
...and I am ready to ride! 

Miss Lilly:  "Ahem...excuse me mama, what about my basket?"

Garrett has issued me a challenge.  He has challenged me to ride 1,000 miles by October 31, 2015. What?  One Thousand Miles?  Surely you jest?  Nope, he is as serious as a heart attack...and here is hoping mama does not have one.  lol  :)  He even presented me with this delightful, homemade challenge can.  He is going to add $0.25 for every mile I ride.  He even let me count the 10 miles I have already ridden for March.  Woot, that is $2.50!  I am rich!!

"I will do my best son!"

This is going to be a fun cycling season.  Now to figure out this "gear" thing.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors