Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Birthday in Heaven!

Hello Dear Family,

Forget the pumpkin pie. Tonight I made some pumpkin/pineapple empanadas, in honor of my mom's birthday. To this day I can not get the crust as crumbly and amazing as mom, but they came out delicious just the same. I think she would be proud of me.  

Next project, tackling mom's delicious orange slice cake recipe. She made orange slice cake every holiday season. If only I had the courage to try to make her tamales! Some day.  

Happy Birthday in heaven mom!  <3




Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors