Sunday, September 7, 2014

September 7, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Happy Sunday planet.  Happy lazy, relaxing, peaceful, gloriously quiet...Sunday.

Garrett just returned from a trek in the wilderness.  He and his friends drove ATV's for over 100 miles through the mountains.  The photos he took are stunning!  (Of course I will share them once he takes them off the camera.) It was definitely the re-charge he needed.  I am happy he is home safely.

Blake is recovering from yesterday.  Between all the kicking and pushing, I think we all got a bit too much sunshine.  Is it possible to get an overdose of vitamin D?  It was worth it though because we had an amazing time together.  Daddy, Blake and I have absolutely enjoyed our weekend.

I suffered a moment of weakness today.  A moment that someone from a dark place, tried to infiltrate my light place.  I hate it when that happens.  Unfortunately, that will happen from time to time, as such is life.  The problem is that I let this person of darkness effect my world for a minute longer than I should have, and for that I am disappointed in myself.  It is impossible to control those around us, however it is very possible to control the effect they have upon us.  Deep down inside, I know how insignificant this person, and the opinions they inflict, are in my life.  I guess I am always hopeful this will change. However, the reality is that it never will, and that makes me a little sad...1, 2, 3...

...I am over it.  Onward and upward.  <--- this is more of a message to myself.  :)

Have a great Monday everyone.  And an amazing week ahead.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another. And keep those who would darken your life at a safe distance,  Life is too short, and far too precious, to waste on dark spirits.

My 365...
Sunshine in floral form, brightening my world today. 


Music I am listening to today...Blitzen Trapper, Lady on the Water

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors