Saturday, September 6, 2014

September 6, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

The plan for the day was a nice bike ride to Art in the Park this evening.  Six miles each way, high today under crystal clear skies, 86°f.  Piece of cake.  Right?  Of course it is!  If you ride your bike...

Blake decided that he wanted to scooter this trip.  "Are you sure son?  That is a whole lot of kick-kick-push-push."  "Sure mom, I can do it."

And he did.  Just over 12 miles of kicking and pushing. Daddy did give him a tow for a couple of blocks after we walked back up to the bench from the park below.  But to be fair, it was almost to the end of our ride.

My prediction?  Blake will sleep until Monday.  :)

Hope your weekend has been amazing.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
Scootering down the bench to the park.

 Some lovely art in the park.



 Washington artist Justin Hillgrove, Imps and Monsters.  I LOVE his artwork.
 He signed a sticker for Blake.
 A little more kick-kick-push-push.

 What?  I don't think so.
 A little help from dad on the way home.  :)



 Total ride...12.07 miles.

Music I am listening to today...William Fitzsimmons, Fortune


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors