Friday, September 5, 2014

September 5, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Ohhhhh...I feel a biking weekend coming on!  Woot!  The weekend forecast is perfection, and daddy is off this weekend, so he can enjoy some biking adventures with Blake and I.  Yay!



I could not be more positive about life right now if I tried.  Everything is going so well, and things are pretty close to perfect.  Can't ask for much more than that.  Thank you God.  *love*

I had an interesting conversation with Blake last night.  It started...

"Mom, can we talk?"

"Of course we can honey, what's up?"

"Can we talk about anything?"

"I think you know the answer to that one honey."

"Oh yeah, I do.  We can talk about anything.  Thank you mom."

"You're welcome my darling."

All my boys feel that way about me.  They know we can talk about anything under the sun.  No topic is out of bounds.  All discussions are welcomed, and encouraged, here.  No worries about anything at all.  And if I don't have the answer, we can find it together.  What a blessing that is.  :)

Have an amazing weekend planet.  If the sun is shinning in your world this weekend, get out and enjoy it.  Breathe in some fresh air and recharge your soul.  Happy Birthday in heaven daddy.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
Happiness is...

 * My bike
 * My Awesome bike bag for all my goodies (Thank you Lisa)
 * A fully charged camera
 * A formatted high capacity memory card
 * A telephoto lens
 * A tripod
 * My favorite water bottle.
 * A weekend of endless biking adventures with my hubby Jack and my boys.  

Bliss.  :)


Music I am listening to today...Joshua Radin, Beautiful Day


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

1 comments:

Shanna Russell said...

Love this. I want my kids to know that they can talk to me about anything and everything. I think they do! Good job, mama!

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors