Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September 3, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Panic attack!  Noooo, make it stop.  *Inhale, exhale, inhale...hold, 1, 2, 3, turn blue...pass out.*

What the heck?

That was me this morning, and it lasted for over three hours.  I experienced a bona fide anxiety attack.  It did not hit me until Blake left for school, thank God.

I honestly have no clue where it came from?  I am not stressed about anything at all.  I have not been sleeping well, so it could have just been a serious case of sleep deprivation.  That coupled with allergy congestion, I was convinced I could not breath.  What a nightmare.

Fortunately, Jack did not have to go to work until 1:00 PM, so he was able to help me so much. He was wonderful. "Thank you honey."

Casey used to suffer from severe anxiety. So many times he would ask me, "Mom, am I breathing okay?"  This morning I realized just how horrible that must have been for him, my poor dear.  I tell you what, I would rather give birth naturally to a set of 10 pound triplets than EVER experience that again.  I am happy to report, that other than a residual headache, I am feeling much better this evening.  Very scary experience though.  :*(

Hope your Wednesday was a good one planet.  Remember to breathe deeply.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
Another beautiful little flower I spied today.  This one is definitely my favorite.  

Thank goodness for photography. Great for re-focusing your mind.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Owl City, This Isn't The End


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

1 comments:

Shanna Russell said...

SO scary! I'm glad that you are doing better. I can't even imagine how that must have felt.

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors