Friday, September 26, 2014

September 26, 2014

My 365, Day number 1,730.

Hello Dear Family,

It is official, I get too excited about life sometimes, and I babble on for days!  That is quite apparent as I re-read my blog entry for yesterday.  Sometimes my experiences are just too exciting for words. If I write a whole lot of "Oh my goodness," then you know I was overwhelmed in a good way.  I seriously just want to cry when I think about what an amazing father my Brandon is.

Brandon is Mr Abrasive.  He can be a bit of a jerk sometimes, and I mean that in a truly loving way.  At least that is what he would have you believe, but I know better!  All of us moms know better...lol When I watch him with his children, I see the tender loving man that Brandon really is, and it warms my heart. But shhh...don't tell him I said that. He may not call to wish me a Happy Mother's Day, or a Happy Birthday, because that would go against Mr. Abrasive's reputation as a jerk, but I know how big his heart really is, and I love that great big heart of his.  Brandon is 100 percent in love with his children, and he would move heaven and earth for them.  He is pretty much amazing, and I love him with all my heart.  And little Miss Penny, my precious little granddaughter, she has daddy so tightly wrapped around her little finger that it makes me chuckle inside.  Want to see a bear of a man melt into a puddle on the ground?  Just watch Brandon with his little Penny.  Oh my goodness!

I am babbling again aren't I?

This has been a very emotional day.  My emotions are pretty much all over the place.  Partly due to my crazy hormones, and partly...mostly...due to the fact that I am extremely passionate when it come to my children.  They are my everything.

I had to pretty much explode at Casey today because I have been very unhappy with his behavior of late. The most important thing for me, is that my sons are the gentlemen I raised them to be.  And they are. Sometimes Casey falls into this...for lack of a better word..."thug" mentality, and I hate it. He comes off as being very sharp around the edges, and not in a good way.  I have no clue where it comes from, it is not representative of my family, or the way he was raised, at all. Today mama had to reel it in hard.  It was time for a mama thermonuclear explosion of doom. I hate having to do that.  :(

Casey has a great big heart, but sometimes it sits a little crooked in his chest.  He can be chaos with a capital C, and it is so unnecessary.  There is no room in my home for chaos.  Hopefully he heard the words that rocketed from my lips today, and it makes a difference.  If I did not care, I would say nothing...but I do care.  "Casey, son, light of my life...knock it off!!"

For the record, raising men in the world today, is not easy.  An awesome experience, one that I would not trade for anything in the world, yes...hard as heck?  Absolutely!  Men feel the need to posture. Act big and tough as nails all the time. I am not going to lie, it drives me a little bit crazy.  Living in a house full of testosterone can be overwhelming at times.  However, this mama can roar just as loud, and often louder, than any alpha male for at least 100 square miles.  Rawrrrrr.....


Have an amazing weekend planet.  I am hoping for some Autumn color adventures. My camera is starving for some reds, yellows, oranges and browns.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
One of these things,,,
 ...is not like the other.  :)

Music I am listening to today...John Mayer, Say


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors