Wednesday, September 24, 2014

September 24, 2014

My 365, Day number 1,728.

Hello Dear Family,

Just when I think Blake is already too cool for school, he joins the chess club!  He is thinking about going out for the basketball team too.  My goodness he is the most awesome of all awesomeness.  I don't even know how to play chess.

Then last night he tells me...

"Mom, I want to apologize to you."

"For what honey?"

"I know I have been a real jerk to you sometimes lately, and I am sorry.  This puberty stuff is making me crazy!"

Yes, my 13 year old son told me that.  *sigh*  He is so precious, that youngest son-o-mine.  I love him.  :)

Hope you are having a great day everyone.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
"Okay mama, we need to figure out this chess thing."
 "You're move..."

Music I am listening to today...Parachute, Disappear


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors