Monday, September 22, 2014

September 22, 2014

My 365, Day number 1,726.

Hello Dear Family,

Happy Monday everyone!  Today has been a great day, and for a Monday, that is all one can ever ask for.  So thank you Monday, you can come again next week...provided you behave yourself.

I slept so well last night, thank goodness!  I think the long talk I had with Garrett and Casey really helped.  Hearing their perspective on anxiety, and how they have dealt with it all their lives, made it so much easier for me.  I love my boys so much. They are my shining stars.  "Thank you Garrett, thank you Casey.  You are my heroes!"

I am slowly but surely kicking Gertrude the Hysterical to the curb.  Anxiety, shmangxiety, I've got this. "Rawrrrrr...."  :)

I did get to call my aunty today for our regular phone call.  For the first time ever, I could not understand a word she was saying, and it broke my heart.  I am hoping that I possibly just woke her from a nap, and she was not quite awake.  We did talk, or try to anyway, for a few minutes.  I told her I would call again tomorrow to check up on her.  She is 95 years old, but to me, she has never seemed 95 as she is very strong.  Today she sounded 95.  Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.  <3

This past holiday season, I ordered a beautiful gift for my daughter-in-law Amber.  It is a precious, handcrafted, nursing necklace.  My granddaughter loved it!  The artists is a lovely young mother from the Ukraine, and she recently opened her Facebook store front.  She also has an Etsy shop.  I definitely recommend her if you are looking for the perfect gift.



You can click here *CREASPIR* for her Facebook page, and click here *Creaspir on ETSY* for her Etsy store.  She does beautiful work!  Thank you Svitlana.  :)

Hope your Monday has been a good one.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
I spied these lovely roses on my walk today.  It is almost Autumn, but they are still hanging in there. 

Music I am listening to today...Matt Wertz, 5:19


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors