Sunday, September 21, 2014

September 21, 2014

My 365, Day number 1,725.

Hello Dear Family,

Happy Sunday...Sunday is happy!  And it has been a truly happy Sunday.  I love it when that happens.

My anxiety is finally under some control, and I have son Garrett to thank for that.  It seems that he has been dealing with the same sort of anxiety since he was in high school, only he has always attributed it to dehydration, or not enough carbs, or something more physiological. Being the emotionally strong, confident and calm person that he is, he had never even thought it might be due to stress and anxiety.  Garrett is a big, strong man.  He never shows any sign of stress.  I feel terrible that he has been dealing with such horrible episodes all his life, and he has never said anything.  :*(

He came in my room the other day to check on me, and asked..."What are you feeling mom?"  When I explained my episodes to him, he immediately identified with me.  I described exactly what he has experienced.  Whoa.

He coached me in what he does when he is feeling this way, and it has helped me immensely. "Thank you Garrett."  It seems that my children and I are genetically predisposed to anxiety.  Because of that, it is even more important for me to keep my home as stress free, and drama free, as possible,  Garrett has mentioned to me in the past that when I am feeling off, the entire house feels off.  I have to remember that, and work even harder to keep my spirit positive and happy.  I can do that.

When you have a family such as mine, there is no reason to be anything other than happy and positive.  I have a great husband, Jack.  He provides for this family with all that he is, and is so incredibly loving, patient and supportive of me, especially lately as I have been dealing with these anxiety attacks.  "Thank you honey."  I have four amazing sons, a superstar daughter-in-law, and two precious grandchildren Cooper and Penny who light up my life like a supernova times a million.  How can my heart be anything but overflowing with joy?  I also have a daughter, and my grandson Oliver.  And even though they are not in my life, I hear they are doing great.  Honestly, that is all that matters to me.  That makes my heart happy for them, and it is enough to keep my heart happy as well. It is all good.  :)

And a message to my son Brandon and daughter-in-law Amber...I am so proud of you both. I know life has not always been easy, but you are working it out.  Amber, you are working so hard, and doing exceptionally well with your job.  And Brandon, you are are taking care of your babies, and giving them the love, nurturing and attention that no day care could ever provide.  I love you both so much, and think you both rock!!!  And please tell my grandbabies that Gramma Ronica loves them so much!

Oh...and I can't forget the dogs!  Dozer, Supra, Ducati and Miss Lilly. How anyone can manage to feel sad an anxious with this motley crew in the house is beyond me.  These four dogs are the sweetest, most loving, attentive dogs on the planet.  They give SO much, and ask for nothing in return...day, after day, after day.  I love these pups.

This is going to be an amazing week!  I know this because I am freaking psychic.  Note I did not say psycho?  LOL.  Honestly though, I insist that the coming week bring nothing but joy, positivity and happiness to my amazing family...who I love with all my great big huge heart.  Make it so cosmos.

Have an awesome Monday everyone.  Conquer your week with a hop in your step and a smile in your heart.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
Let me introduce you to the Anxiety Elimination Squad.

Feeling blue?  Dozer, Supra, Ducati and Miss Lilly to the rescue!  :)
Oh how I do love this goofy crew so much.  

Music I am listening to today...Howie Day, Collide


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors