Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September 17, 2014

My 365, Day number 1,721.

Hello Dear Family,

Blake is barely home from school, he checks his social media, and he is out the door.

"Oh no you didn't!"

"It is a school night.  Do you have homework?  It is too warm to go skateboarding today.  You must be starving, let me make you a snack. What did you learn in school today?"

Yes, this mama is having a hard time adjusting to "my baby being a teenager" thing.  Can someone please turn back the hands of time?  Please?

*sigh*

Blake is awesome.  He is doing great in school.  He gets his homework done.  He is very responsible for a 13 year old male.  He is very much like his big brother Garrett when it comes to his cool nature. Not to say that Brandon and Casey where impossible.  Well, maybe a little bit impossible. Casey...maybe a lot of bit impossible.  "I love you Casey."  :)

Off to the community center he went to hang out with his friends.  Meanwhile, mama sits at home watching the clock.  He said he would be home before 5:00 PM. It is already 4:30 PM.  He will be home soon...

I seriously need a chill pill.

Smothering is never a good method of parenting.  Right?

In other news, Chris and Diana had their baby!  Chris Pirillo is one of my favorite Youtube vloggers, and he and his wife Diana just had their first child.  What is crazy is that he used Twitter to keep us, his community, informed as it happened.  I have never been one for Twitter, but I have to say, I was glued to my Twitter feed all night!  Blake was too...lol  He even mentioned us in his vlog.


Congratulations Chris and Diana!  And welcome to the world baby Jedi Pirillo.  :)

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
Who has the most awesome 13 year old son in the world?
I do.  Love you Blake.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Matt Nathanson, All We Are


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors