Sunday, September 14, 2014

September 14, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Happy Sunday planet!  How's you head, how's your heart?  Good?  Awesome!

Today is a day of laundry and homework.  I love homework...said no one ever.  It is not that bad. This evening Blake had a lot of World Studies and English, two of my favorite subjects.  As long as he is not asking me for help in math, I am a-okay with homework.

Today is also the anniversary of "The Star Spangled Banner," written by Francis Scott Key.  I stumbled on this great video about the meaning of the song.  It is pretty amazing.  I recommend we all watch it, to appreciate that awesome that this country is all about.  God bless America.

The story behind the Star Spangled Banner.


Have a great Monday everyone.  We have a lot going on this week, and I know it is going to be amazing!

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
"Hello, my name is Miss Lilly.  I am the homework genie."
 "I specialize in all subjects."
"Well okay...maybe not ALL subjects."

Music I am listening to today...Jason Mraz, I Won't Give Up


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors