Saturday, September 13, 2014

September 13, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Happy Saturday planet!

Sleep was impossible last night as I had a major attack of allergies. Lately, with a major attack of allergies, comes a major attack of panic.  This sucks!

Today I feel like I stopped a speeding bullet train with my head.  :(  Fortunately, Blake was feeling pretty chill today, so we decided it would be movie day.

We watched How to Train Your Dragon 2.  I have to say, it is the best movie ever.  We loved it!

I really like chill days.  :)

Hope your Saturday has been a peaceful one.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
"Mama was not feeling too well today, so I volunteered to pose for some epic photos for her."
 "Yes, I know, I am absolutely stunning."
 "You're welcome."

Music I am listening to today...Fun, Carry On


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors