Monday, September 1, 2014

Good-Bye August!

Good-Bye August!

I am looking at my end of month collage below, and I am thinking..."Yep, this was a great month!"  A great month is one that is full of family and happy times.  We definitely had a good dose of that this August.  

Milestones for the month, Casey moved out on his own, and met a delightful new girlfriend.  Welcome to the family Mariyah!  Blake turned 13, and started Junior High.  Wow!  No negative at all to report this month, and that is a good thing.  I have no complaints.  Thank you August.

Biking was not so great this month, but at least I started.  Blake and I enjoyed two nice rides.  Now that the weather is cooler, we plan on getting many more in this month.


Why hello September, I am very happy to see you.  You are my favorite time of year after all.  Pull up a chair...stay a while.  :)
Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors