Friday, August 8, 2014

August 8, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Happy Friday planet!

Blake has decided to make Casey's room into his gaming/study room.  He has spent much of the day clearing out what Casey did not move out, and making the space his own.  It is going to look cool when he finishes.  He has orientation for Junior High next week, so we definitely need to relax and enjoy the weekend.  School starts soon!

I enjoyed a delightful visit last night, with two of my most favorite little people in the entire world, my grandson Cooper and my granddaughter Penny.  Brandon and Amber were coming into the Boise, and asked if I would not mind watching the children for a little bit.  Uhmmm....let me think about it?  YES!

My grandchildren are so precious.  Blake, grandpa and I enjoyed some playtime with them.  There is never a dull moment with my Cooper.  Little Miss Penny is the sweetest little girl, and she even did a little dance for us. Penny's smile, lights up the room.  Cooper is very much all boy. Without question, the smartest little boy on the planet.  And Miss Penny is very much all princess.  However, she can also run circles around her big brother if necessary. Goodness, I love them so.  :)

Seeing my favorite little family was the perfect way to kick off the weekend.  "I love you Amber and Brandon."

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
I am really picky about my desk.  I don't mind it when the boys use my computer, even though everyone has their own computer, but they must leave my desk as they found it.  Clean!  This morning I found this row of little people on my desk.  I think they can stay for now.  :)

Lovely moon over Boise tonight.

Photos from last night...

My darling grandson Cooper.  
 Playing HotWheels with grandpa Jack.
 "You want me to smile again grandma?"
 Sweet little Penny.
 Penny and uncle Blake.
She discovered Miss Lilly hiding under the bed.


Uncle Garrett teaching Penny how to take a selfie.  I love these pictures!

Music I am listening to today...Benjamin Francis Leftwich, Shine


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors